WELLNESS FOR THE CULTURE’S ; ONE DAY YOU WILL LIVE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FOR 2020
Wellness for the Culture is pleased to offer a College Scholarship. The College Scholarship will be awarded to two recipients in the amount of $500. The scholarship will be applied towards tuition, provided the student meets the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a high school senior, current college student or person applying to a 2 or 4-year institution.
- Applicant must exhibit strong academic performance in the classroom
- Applicant must be involved with community activities
- Applicant must plan to attend an accredited 2- or 4- year U.S. college/university as a full-time student beginning the summer or fall immediately following high school graduation
- Applicant must have a financial need
Attachments to be included with the application:
- Essay (350 words typed) Explaining personal journey with Suicidal Ideation or Attempt
- One (1) letter of recommendation from one of the following individuals:
- School Counselor
- Mental Health Therapist
- A community service leader or Mentor who has knowledge of your Journey.
APPLICATION MUST BE COMPLETED IN FULL AND RECEIVED AT https://form.jotform.com/whitney_dodds/WFTCscholarship
by Friday , December 5, 2020.
Scholarship winners will be notified February 5, 2021 and MUST attend the Scholarship Benefit for the final award announcement.
INCOMPLETE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Students are not eligible for this scholarship if they have already received a full scholarship to an accredited university.
Please questions to Hello@wellnessfortheculture.com